Saturday, October 23, 2010

ROONEY : Dramatic U-Turn...



Very3 good news 4 MU fanz :) ... Finally Rooney hv agreed with the new contract...good morale to MU players..chaiyok2..come on fergie..let's clearing our squad n built up a great new team =))

Rooney had announced on Wednesday that he intended to quit the club due to a perceived lack of ambition by the owners but meetings with the club have seen him change his mind.

The England striker has become the best-paid player in United's history, with reports claiming the new deal is worth as much as £180,000-a-week. (xnk mahal lg gaji die..)

"I'm signing a new deal in the absolute belief that the management, coaching staff, board and owners are totally committed to making sure United maintains its proud winning history - which is the reason 
I joined the club in the first place," Rooney said.

"I'm sure the fans over the last week have felt let down by what they've read and seen. But my position was from concern over the future. The fans have been brilliant with me since I arrived and it's up to me through my performances to win them over again."
Sir Alex Ferguson added: “It’s been a difficult week, but the intensity of the coverage is what we expect at Manchester United. I said to the boy that the door is always open and I’m delighted Wayne has agreed to stay.
 GREAT ROONEY 10...
p/s : padahal smlm bru kutuk die kn..=p

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger